The PLAEA Cohort of Iowa Principal Leadership Academy that begins in April, 2023 in Storm Lake is currently not accepting any further participants. If you would like to be considered for the Keystone program in Elkader contact: email@example.com
Evidence listed below is also required. It can be attached to email or please send link to the folder available in Google, Dropbox or online storage area.
- Include a letter, using the Iowa Standards for School Leaders, describing your strengths and potential as a school building leader.
- Copy of transcript indicating a master's degree.
- Copy of current valid Iowa teaching license.
- Two letters of recommendation (superintendent and one other administrator) which focuses on your potential to demonstrate the knowledge, skills and dispositions of the Iowa Standards for School Leaders.
- Current resume indicating degrees, work history, work in school teams/committees, personal professional development, including three references representing current and past supervisors. (Please note this at the bottom of your resume.)
A minimum of four years successful teaching experience is required. An interview with the Program Director and Advisory Board Interview Team may also be required. If a candidate is deemed unacceptable for the program, he/she may appeal in writing to the Program Director and additional interviews with the Executive Committee may be set.
Questions: Deb Gade 712-335-6032 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in joining a cohort through Keystone AEA, click here.