- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- Early Childhood/Preschool
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Iowa Core
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Counselors
- School Improvement
- School Technology Services
- Social-Emotional-Behavioral Health
- Social Studies
- Technology Integration & Innovation
According to Iowa Code, dyslexia is defined as “a specific and significant impairment in the development of reading, including but not limited to phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension that is not solely accounted for by intellectual disability, sensory disability or impairment, or lack of appropriate instruction.”
- What does this mean?
- What will teachers need to know to help students with dyslexia?
- Where can families and educators find resources to help them learn more?
This site is dedicated to helping interested parties find answers to their questions and locate resources to learn more.