- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral Health
- Iowa Core
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Improvement
- Social Studies
- Technology Innovation
Prairie Lakes AEA assists and supports local school-based teams in providing services to students whose behaviors significantly impact their own learning and the learning of other students when lower level interventions have not been effective. District staff should first work through their AEA building team and then if necessary send all referral information to the CBT members in their region. The referral form is is available here.
REMINDER - Your behavior strategist can complete the form to request CBT assistance. At this time, all referrals must come through your building behavior strategist.