Are you a Teacher Leader who wants to deeply reflect upon and refine your coaching practices? Sessions are set for the 2023-24 school year will be facilitated by Jaymie Randel and will be an opportunity for Teacher Leaders to:
- Understand the importance of building relationships through SEL practices for teachers and students and apply these practices when coaching teachers
- Enhance coaching skills in active listening, questioning, and stances to take in response to teacher needs
- Garner solutions for common coaching problems of practice
- Apply tools that enhance coaching practices that support teachers with planning lessons, using formative assessment to make instructional decisions, and providing feedback.
- Utilize adult learning principles when coaching and/or facilitating