- Access to the Web IEP
- Assistive Technology
- Family & Educator Partnership
- Lakes Partnership School
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Services Provided
- Students with Significant Disabilities
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act
- Zoom into Special Education
Occupational Therapy is a support service specializing in evaluation and treatment for students from birth to 21 years of age in educational and/or home settings. Therapists work with school personnel, parents, and team members to develop goals and accommodations to meet the needs of students through an integrated service model. Therapists will assist teachers and parents in adapting materials, methods and the environment to maximize students’ success.
For more information about our services, please contact Cari Hepperle, Chairperson of the PLAEA Occupational Therapy Department.