- Access to the Web IEP
- Family & Educator Partnership
- Lakes Partnership School
- Services Provided
- SIM/KU Strategies
- Students with Significant Disabilities
- Internal Dyslexia Team Resources
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act
- Zoom into Special Education
Occupational Therapy is a support service specializing in evaluation and treatment for students from birth to 21 years of age in educational and/or home settings. Therapists work with school personnel, parents, and team members to develop goals and accommodations to meet the needs of students through an integrated service model. Therapists will assist teachers and parents in adapting materials, methods and the environment to maximize students’ success.
For more information about our services, please contact Cari Hepperle, Chairperson of the PLAEA Occupational Therapy Department.