- Access to the Web IEP
- Family & Educator Partnership
- Lakes Partnership School
- Assistive Technology
- Challenging Behavior
- Early ACCESS
- Early Childhood
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- School Social Workers
- School Psychologists
- Special Education Consultants
- Speech Language
- Students with Significant Disabilities
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act
- Zoom into Special Education
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
What is autism?
Autism spectrum disorder, or ASD, is a lifelong developmental disability that can significantly affect an individual's communication, social skills, and behavior. For more information, visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Who can help?
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency employs many professionals who are knowledgeable in supports for individuals with ASD across the age span. It is best to start with the educators assigned to your local school district region.