- Access to the Web IEP
- Assistive Technology
- Family & Educator Partnership
- Lakes Partnership School
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Services Provided
- Students with Significant Disabilities
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act
- Zoom into Special Education
What is autism?
Autism spectrum disorder, or ASD, is a lifelong developmental disability that can significantly affect an individual's communication, social skills, and behavior. For more information, visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Who can help?
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency employs many professionals who are knowledgeable in supports for individuals with ASD across the age span. It is best to start with the educators assigned to your local school district region.