Kristy Volesky, with the Iowa Department of Education, will be holding webinars on Tuesdays from 12:00-12:30 p.m., on work-based learning with the focus of making it easier to increase work-based learning experiences.
The sessions will cover:
- Getting Started with Work-based Learning
- Addressing Barriers to Work-based Learning
- Embedding Work-based Learning into Curriculum
- Scaffolding Work-based Learning Experiences for Students
- Meeting Perkins V Work-based Learning Goals
- Developing an Internship Program
"The workshops will only be 10-15 minutes of content with the remainder of the half an hour for question and answer. Each workshop will be focused on simplifying steps and providing a resource to help districts make a tangible next step."
For more information and to register go to the DoE page.