- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- Early Childhood/Preschool
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Iowa Core
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Counselors
- School Improvement
- School Technology Services
- Social-Emotional-Behavioral Health
- Social Studies
- Technology Integration & Innovation
School Technology Services
District/School Technology Support
Experts from Prairie Lakes AEA are available to provide technical support for hardware, software, computer networks, ICN use, USF funding, equipment repair, and technology planning.
School Technology Technician Program (STT)
Prairie Lakes AEA can provide a district/school with technology staff who will address day-to-day tasks. Agreements are available to provide schools with staff in increments of one day each week during the school year with the option for additional days during the summer.
Contact Scott Fosseen at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.