- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- Early Childhood/Preschool
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral Health
- Iowa Core
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Counselors
- School Improvement
- School Technology Services
- Social Studies
- Technology Integration & Innovation
Winter Progress Monitoring and Instructional Strategies for 3.NF.1
Understand a fraction 1/b as the quantity formed by 1 part when a whole is partitioned into b equal parts; understand a fraction a/b as a quantity formed by a parts of size 1/b.
Progress Monitor: Given an area model, student can partition into a given amount. Student can identify a half, thirds, or fourths.
- VandeWall, p. 136 Activity 5.1 and 5.2 of of Teaching Students Mathematics Grades 3-5
- Marilyn Burns Classroom Math Library Grade 3, available through AEA media: 431927, Give Me Half!
- Marilyn Burns Classroom Math Library Grade 2, available through AEA media: 431927,Pizza Pizzazz!