- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- Early Childhood/Preschool
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Iowa Core
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Counselors
- School Improvement
- School Technology Services
- Social-Emotional-Behavioral Health
- Social Studies
- Technology Integration & Innovation
Spring Progress Monitoring and Instructional Strategies 3.NBT.3
Multiply one-digit whole numbers by multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (e.g.., 9 x 80, 5 x 60) using strategies based on place value and properties of operations.
Progress Monitoring: Present student with an addition or subtraction (100-999) and note solution strategy that uses relational thinking or known fact with understanding.
- Number Talks, Parrish Chapter 6 p. 196, p. 199-200, p. 216, 228-229.