- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- Early Childhood/Preschool
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral Health
- Iowa Core
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Counselors
- School Improvement
- School Technology Services
- Social Studies
- Technology Integration & Innovation
Fall Progress Monitoring and Instructional Strategies for 3.NBT.2
Fluently add and subtract within 1000 using strategies and algorithms based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
Progress Monitoring: Present student with an addition or subtraction problem with one or two digit numbers and note solution strategy that uses place value, base ten or properties.
- VandeWall, p. 108 – 111 of Teaching Students Mathematics Grades 3-5
- Understanding Numbers Addition and Subtraction, Kathy Richardson, What’s in the Bag?, p. 19-21, Roll a Number, p. 22-24, What do you need? P. 28-31., How many left? P. 33-35.
- Number Talks, Parrish, Chapter 6 p. 195, 198-199, 202-203, 209, 214, and 223.