- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral Health
- Iowa Core
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Improvement
- Social Studies
- Technology Innovation
Spring Progress Monitoring and Instructional Strategies for K.CC.2
Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
Ask student to start at a given number and count on. Choosing a number is important. Make sure to have students cross over a decade and start in the teens.
Number Talks: Count Around Circle, Chroral Counting
Van de Walle: From Early Counting and Number Section Read and use activities from Learning Trajectory for Counting, such as activity counting on with counters.