- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- Early Childhood/Preschool
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Iowa Core
- Non Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Counselors
- School Improvement
- School Technology Services
- Social-Emotional-Behavioral Health
- Social Studies
- Technology Integration & Innovation
Fall Progress Monitoring & Instructional Strategies for K.OA.3
Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (K.OA.3)
Interview the student, using the Quick Image Routine from Number Talks. Use Strings from Sherry Parrish Number Talks book p.70-73.
Number Talks: Number Sense Routine of Quick Dots Ten Frames
Kathy Richardson: Developing Number Concepts: Book 1
Counting, Comparing, and Pattern Read: Chapter 1 1-13 Tell me fast.
Van de Walle: In section called Developing Number Sense by Building Number Relationships Spatial Patterns.