- Assessment & Data
- Challenging Behavior
- English Learners/Title III
- Gifted & Talented
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral Health
- Iowa Core
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
- Postsecondary Readiness - Future Ready
- School Improvement
- Social Studies
- Technology Innovation
Progress Monitoring and Instructional Strategies Winter 4.OA.2
Multiply or divide to solve word problems involving multiplicative comparison, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem, distinguishing multiplicative comparison from additive comparison.
Give sample problems (1 per week). Note strategies (repeated addition or related facts).
Van de Walle K-3, p. 79 (Give a variety of problem types)