Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency

License Renewal

Board of Educational Examiners (BOEE) Website

To request a transcript from:

  • Drake - click here
  • Morningside - click here
  • Buena Vista University - click here
  • Prairie Lakes AEA - When you successfully complete a course, you can scroll down to view and print a transcript from the online registration system. 

Additional License Renewal Information

  • Audit of renewals--10 percent of the renewal applications will be audited. If you renew online and receive an audit letter from the BOEE you have 30 days to send in all necessary paperwork to renew the appropriate license. False or incomplete information warrants a violation and a complaint will be issued against the person.

Background checks are being done for all license renewals using three registries: sex abuse, child abuse and dependent adult abuse.

  • If the BOEE has your current e-mail address, a reminder will be sent 1 year and 1 month before the expiration of the current license.

Paraeducator Certification

Paraeducator certification is a process by which persons can obtain in-depth training, and be recognized for successful completion of that training, through a state-recognized program. Click here for more information.

Translating your Drake Transcript

What is the difference between Drake EDEX and EDMA?

© 2003-2021 Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency. All Rights Reserved .