Courses & Registration
Click here for a quick search of statewide professional development. Select Prairie Lakes AEA to find classes offered in this area.
HOW DO I LOG IN?
- Go to https://aealearning.truenorthlogic.com/
- Your login information is the same email and password that you use when logging into the AEA Training site (Mandatory Reporter, Bloodborne Pathogens, self-paced classes, etc)
- Participants creating a new account will not be able to register of view courses until the next business day
- Please contact email@example.com if you need help with your password
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
- Login and click on 'Courses' in the top bar
- You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
- To view courses offered by Prairie Lakes AEA, click on Search - then refine by selecting Prairie Lakes under AEA on the left side bar. (All PLAEA Courses will have the letters 'PL' before or following the course number)
- Scroll to find the course/section and click register (double check the location and date are correct before registering)
- Accept the disclaimer
- Enter payment information-credit card or purchase order number
HOW DO I PAY FOR A COURSE?
- The new registration system accepts two forms of payment: Purchase Orders and Credit Cards
- Please email Carrie Guerin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance
HOW DO I ACCESS TRANSCRIPTS?
- Print an OFFICIAL Transcript for completed class from the AEA Statewide Professional Learning Registration System
- Simply login and scroll down to View and Print Transcripts
- Contact Carrie Guerin at email@example.com with questions