Virtual Suicide Risk Assessment Workshop - June 4
Learn best practice in suicide risk assessment procedures in this one day training for school teams. Participants will:
- review important components of suicide prevention and intervention procedures in schools
- investigate the balance between risk factors, warning signs and protective factors
- become familiar with screening and assessment tools to help identify level of risk
- learn how to build systematic school supports
- draft a proposal for a suicide prevention and intervention plan for your school
Credit is available.
Registration deadline is May 25 for the Suicide Risk Assessment Virtual Workshop on June 4. Click HERE to register.