There's still time to FOCUS!
We've added the session schedules and presenter details to the FOCUS Conference line-up. The virtual conference will be June 23 & 24.
Here's a few of the session topics:
- Bullying & Harassment
- Gifted & Talented
- College & Career Readiness
- Using Data/ Seeing the Stories in the Numbers
- Specially Designed Instruction
- Student Voice
- Creating Classroom Systems to Promote Academic & Social Success
- Adult Social Emotional Learning
Our summer learning conference aims to bring together educators, counselors, administrators, and other leaders in education to engage in learning around the most current and pressing challenges that face us in today’s classrooms. Click here for more details and registration.