Meeting the Social & Emotional Needs of High Ability Learners
For: License Renewal
Target Audience: All Educators, Administrators, Coaches, Gifted & Talented Teachers
- Participants will unpack the unique social and emotional needs of high ability learners.
- Participants will explore tools, routines, and protocols that will support high ability students’ social, emotional, behavioral, and mental health.
- Participants will discuss examples of unique needs and solutions.
- Participants will create a toolkit for addressing students’ needs in their own districts.
- Facilitator: Brianna Schwenk Maschman
Date: June 20 & Additional In-District Work
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: PLAEA Office in Pocahontas