Suicide Risk Assessment virtual workshop - April 8
Learn best practice in suicide risk assessment procedures at this virtual training on April 10.
- review important components of suicide prevention and intervention procedures in schools
- investigate the balance between risk factors, warning signs and protective factors
- become familiar with screening and assessment tools to help identify level of risk
- learn how to build systematic school supports
- draft a proposal for a suicide prevention and intervention plan for your school
This workshop is designed for K-12 school counselors, administrators, school psychologists, social workers, school based interventionists, nurses or anyone who would be involved in suicide assessment. Team time will be provided to discuss school procedures and role play, so it is beneficial to register as a team.
More details available in this flyer.