Considerations for TLC Goals
It is that time of year teacher leaders and administrators are reflecting on the impact of the district teacher leadership program. Leadership teams are asking continuous improvement questions as they reflect and consider improvements.
1) What is our implementation reality compared to our desired state?
2) What are the strengths of the program and what are the challenges?
3) What progress has been made on goals?
4) What impact has there been on teaching and learning?
5) What ways are we leveraging teacher leader roles for overall school improvement?
This resource could be used to bolster the conversation and support the alignment between district TLC goals and the state TLC goals. The resource includes example program goals and outcome goals as well as a few essential questions for a robust conversation. Please contact Jaymie Randel, email@example.com, for support in using this resource.