Instructional Practices Inventory workshop planned
Instructional Practices Inventory Level I will be March 26 at Gilbert Intermediate School.
Below are the step-by-step directions to register online for the following workshop. This course is also reflected on our webpage in the Heartland AEA PD Catalog.
1. You can either click on the activity # link below to take you directly to the course, or if you have problems with the link, follow the below directions.
Go online to www.heartlandaea.org.
Click on Professional Development, and then click on Heartland AEA PD Catalog.
2. On the catalog search page, scroll down to Or Enter an Activity Number and enter the appropriate activity number from below:
Activity Name: Instructional Practices Inventory Level 1 Workshop
Date(s): March 26, 2019
Time(s): 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Activity #: IS017224661902
Location: Gilbert Intermediate School
3. On the Activity Detail page, under Fee/Credit Option click on the fee option.
Remember....You can only register for this training online with a credit card.
4. Click on Add to Cart
5. Please sign in by choosing your Login Method and entering the corresponding number in the field below. Next, enter your Passcode and then click Log In
If you have any problem accessing your record or can't remember your passcode, please call the number below.
6. Next, please verify or correct your personal information, and click Continue.
7. On the Shopping Cart page, click on the Pay with Credit Card, add your credit card information and then click on Submit.
8. You will receive a confirmation email after you have registered.
9. You may verify successful completion of the registration process by returning to the Search for Activities page of the catalog and scroll down to To view your class history and current enrollment Click here…
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYMENT--
To register for license renewal credit and paying by check or money order, please print off the registration form that you can download from the website (located under Professional Development, Heartland AEA PD Catalog.....bottom of page Printable Registration Form).
If you need assistance, please call Professional Development at 270-0405 or 1-800-255-0405, Ext. 14701.