Portrait of a Graduate sessions: Feb. 27
Prairie Lakes AEA is supporting Portrait of a Graduate in schools and communities as we work together to:
- Create a sense of urgency
- Use local, regional and national data including resources, tools, and processes that will support your Portrait of a Graduate Team in all phases
- Connect Iowa's College & Career Readiness outcomes & descriptors to the Portrait of a Graduate phases
- Make connections to your current initiatives and use this information in a communication plan for how to message this work
- Begin identifying your stakeholders to include on your team
- Create an action plan for the design process, including how to engage your team in the work, a draft timeline, and activities/data/tools to facilitate the phases.
Sessions are planned for Feb. 27 in Pocahontas. Learn more by clicking here.