Substitute Authorization options
November 18, 2020
Are you a college student with your associate's degree or have completed 60 credit hours? Are you a community member willing to help out your local school district as a substitute? We've put together a course that they can obtain the authorization before Thanksgiving break!
Title: Substitute Authorization Section #295685
Dates: Virtual zoom meetings will be held on November 20, 23 & 25 from 4:30 to 8:00 p.m. 100% Participation and attendance required.
Additional Information: November 21 & 24 will not be a face-to-face sessions but asynchronous learning. Please use the email notice as a reminder to complete the necessary work for the class.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20 AT NOON!
HOW DO I LOG IN?
• Go to https://aealearning.
• Your login information is the same email and password that you use when logging into the AEA Training site (Mandatory Reporter, Bloodborne Pathogens, self-paced classes, etc)
• Participants creating a new account will not be able to register or view courses until the next business day
HOW DO I SEARCH FOR A COURSE?
• Login and click on 'Courses' in the top bar
• You will have the option to Search, Show All, or Advanced Search
• To view courses offered by Prairie Lakes AEA, click on Search - then refine by selecting Prairie Lakes under AEA on the left side bar. (All PLAEA Courses will have the letters 'PL' before or following the course number)
• Scroll to find the course/section and click register (double check the location and date are correct before registering)
• Accept the disclaimer
• Enter payment information-credit card or purchase order number
• If paying by purchase order, enter all the necessary information for billing
We also have a January course set for Jan 7, 11, 12, 13, 14 - 5-8:30 p.m. Click here for those details.
You may also register for ANY course offered by ANY AEA
Questions, contact Carrie Guerin (email@example.com)