Purposes for Prairie Lake AEA's evaluation system is:
- Provide clarity for performance expectations,
- Recognize employee contributions during the year,
- Improve individual performance by providing timely, constructive and developmental feedback,
- Support employees in providing excellent service and meeting job expectations, and
- Provided data to document performance.
An effective evaluation system:
- Promotes, guides and facilitates proactive conversation around job performance,
- Encourages employee growth and development,
- Reflects standardized procedures, and
- Helps ensure a consistently high level of service.